New Paltz LARP

Written Letters and Interactions

Home Forums Story Line Discussion Written Letters and Interactions

This topic contains 159 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Nathan Nathan 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 151 through 160 (of 160 total)
  • Author
    LyaanEudicot
    LyaanEudicot
    Participant

(sent to Nathan)

Dear Pretty Boy,

Can we talk? I think I need to talk to you. I know we just mostly jibe at each other but I think I might have encountered something I can’t handle and I know there was that issue with your mom so I figured you might owe me one?

Also

–JE

[the letter seems to be unfinished, as if someone messed up in sending it]

Nathan
    Nathan
    Participant

Jeremiah,

What happened to Coattails? Not that I explicitly mind, just… confused more than anything. What can I help you with?”

Best,
    Nathan

LyaanEudicot
    LyaanEudicot
    Participant

Coattails,

What do you mean what happened to Coattails? Also this is a bad time to send letters, I’m currently under psychiatric watch because they think I had a breakdown or some shit. Should get out circa wednesday, hopefully.

–JE

Nathan
    Nathan
    Participant

Jeremiah,

You… sent me a letter just a little while ago addressed to ‘Pretty Boy.’ Should I come visit you? Is that better?

Best,
    Nathan

LyaanEudicot
    LyaanEudicot
    Participant

Coattails,

…no I didn’t. Besides that’s Zander’s nickname. Come on. Fuck, I think I might have tried to write a letter to him but then I lost it? I don’t know this past week’s been a blur to me. I’m gonna have to tell the wards here that I do fucking send letters to more than just one person.

–JE

Nathan
    Nathan
    Participant

Jeremiah,

Oh, I… I didn’t realize. I’m sorry. I knew you called him that but I didn’t realize Pretty Boy is to Zander what Coattails is to me, I’m sorry. I did receive his letter then by mistake, would you like me to deliver it to him? You didn’t actually finish it, so I’m not sure if you just want to write it again.

Is there anything I can help you with? I don’t want to visit you if you don’t want me there, but I’d be happy to stop by if you’d like the company. Your call.

Best,
    Nathan

LyaanEudicot
    LyaanEudicot
    Participant

Coattails–

Hear it’s your birthday. You weren’t gonna tell me?

–JE

Nathan
    Nathan
    Participant

Jeremiah,

Oh! Well, um, to be honest, I didn’t want to make a big deal out of it. I kind of had it drilled into me that it’s not terribly important, you know? I-I mean, I enjoy celebrating other people’s, but, ah, y’know… Sorry, it sounds even stupider when I write it out. But, ah, admittedly it is why I asked you the other day if you were going to the bar tonight. Even if I don’t want to make a fuss of it I would like to spend it with my friends. But, ah, you don’t have to if something else more important comes up, of course! Ah, sorry, this is embarrassing.

Anyway, um, yes, I’ve somehow managed to live to see 26.

Best,
    Nathan

LyaanEudicot
    LyaanEudicot
    Participant

Coattails,

You’re a fucking asshole. Die. Now I’m going to be late to drinking night and it will be all your fault.

Fuck you,

–JE

Nathan
    Nathan
    Participant

Jeremiah,

Ah, I’m really sorry! Is there anything I can do to make it up to you? I genuinely didn’t mean to upset you, I’m sorry.

Best,
    Nathan

Viewing 10 posts - 151 through 160 (of 160 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.