New Paltz LARP

Marhsal Time

Home Forums General Discussion Marhsal Time

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ashlyn Ashlyn 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Rosalie
    Rosalie

A quick, heavy knock echos against Ashlyn’s door. Rosalie stands outside it, tapping her boot with slight impatience. She glances around, thinking of just leaving and dealing with this matter later, but she knows it is importance, so here she is.

Ashlyn
    Ashlyn
    Participant

Ashlyn looks up at her door curiously, as if it would answer itself who was behind it. Still, she wasn’t expecting anyone. She rises from her desk, piled with papers and books in no particular order and proceeds to answer the door. Her eyes widen as she receives the answer to her question. “Commander Rosalie, what can I do you for?”

Rosalie
    Rosalie

Rosalie pushed past her and closed the door behind her.

She closed her eyes, blowing a breath through her lips. It pained her to do this, it really did, it really truly did. But it was in the Crusaders’ best interest, and her personal needs would have to go by the wayside. Rosalie contemplated a moment just what happened to her these past few years with the Crusaders. Such a big change, a voice, vaguely familiar, said in the back of her head, almost mocking. But there was warmth there. And this was something Rosalie needed to do.

“I need to cash in on that favor.”

Ashlyn
    Ashlyn
    Participant

It was odd having Rosalie in her room. Ashlyn hadn’t had a great start with the now Commander. Of course, showing up to the Council without enough arvirs to buy a med kit with the full intention of being a healer was quite absurd. Still, she managed somehow with owing three favors to Rosalie in the end for paying for it. Ashlyn thought she’d keep the last favor until either of their deathbeds. She wondered what it would be. There was no predicting where the Commander’s mind was going with all of the current Crusader chaos.

“Of course… What do you want me to do?”

Rosalie
    Rosalie

“I know you don’t want it, but we need you to–” Rosalie cleared her throat, turning toward her, forcing a smile. “I need you to be my marshal.”

Ashlyn
    Ashlyn
    Participant

Ashlyn felt a cold shock throughout her body, radiating down from her head to her toes. Her hands clenched into fists to stop from shaking. They need her? Ashlyn was still unaware as to what she had exactly missed having taken a personal day last mission.

Still, she didn’t mix with leadership. She couldn’t be a leader because the one time she was given the chance she failed. But things were different now, yeah? She had become a different person. She was a healer, that was what she wanted and strived for.

Maybe she could give it a chance… She wanted to do what was best for the Crusaders, that’s what healing is all about. Ultimately, this was Rosalie’s final favor. That is what she would tell herself until she sorted it out in her head.

“I accept, Commander Rosalie. As well as this being the last favor that I owe you. I will do my best to serve the Crusaders in any way possible.”

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.