New Paltz LARP

Lets get this over with

Home Forums Story Line Discussion Lets get this over with

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by LyaanEudicot LyaanEudicot 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Dear Jeremiah,

Yeah, I know, this is probably the last person you wanna hear from but its Jaka…For the sake of making this easier you can refer to me as Astral if you so choose to reply. The reason I’m writing this is because I’d rather a civil relationship than whatever we have right now. We are both Crusaders, regardless of your Druid position, and will have to deal with each other in the future. I know we have our problems with one another, but I need to know what I can to squash this. I’m not asking for friendship, I’m sure that’s beyond either of our abilities, just civility. I will be awaiting a response since I hope you can recognize its in our best interest to not continue this unnecessary tension.

Jaka ✩

LyaanEudicot
    LyaanEudicot
    Participant

Jaka-Astral

Step down from marshal and sure

–JE

Dear Jeremiah,

I didn’t choose to be put into leadership, I was ordered to take the position. If I were to resign I would be disobeying a superiors orders and would most likely be thrown back into it. So, if I could, I would, but I can’t. Not now atleast. Is there nothing else?

Jaka ✩

LyaanEudicot
    LyaanEudicot
    Participant

Jaka-Astral,

Uh, you can’t force someone to be in leadership. There is no rule that says you have to. Why is everyone assuming you have to be in leadership? See, this is your problem, you’re so damned passive that you think that anyone who has any amount of competency is your superior and you should just fade to the background. You’re a danger to the Crusaders. So step down. If the bucket doesn’t want you to resign, then talk to the intern.

–JE

Dear Jeremiah,

*A whole bunch of writing was inked over*

Aside from me withdrawing from Command is there nothing else? You mentioned competency, couldn’t I just study enough to fulfill the role?

Jaka ✩

LyaanEudicot
    LyaanEudicot
    Participant

Jaka-Astral,

You want to study to be a leader? Well it sure hasn’t worked up till this point. You’re the one in power now, bucko, not me. I owe you respect if you protect me, but you don’t. You let people die. I. Don’t feel. Safe. Around you. And I never will, so long as you have power over me and others, capiche? You clearly can’t be damned to do anything that requires actual effort, huh?

I’m gonna put this as simply as I can. I know you’re not a corsin (yet), but if you keep going the path you’re going, you’re gonna have a fucking bad time. I’ve seen it happen to other fuckers, and it’s gonna happen to you any day. So either take my advice, or don’t. But if you’re more worried about me being ‘cordial’ to you than you clearly aren’t going to improve as leader any time soon.

–JE

LyaanEudicot
    LyaanEudicot
    Participant

JA–

Prophet told me about what happened with you.

I am sorry you were forced to do terrible things.

But I have a question.

Is there anything you did that you don’t regret? At all?

–JE

Jeremiah,

So you’ve been informed. I should’ve expected you to figure out eventually.
    I had to do quite a few things, things I would rather not go into detail about again. I regret all of them, some more than others, but the past three months of my life has just been one regretful experience after another. Why are you asking?

Jaka ✩

LyaanEudicot
    LyaanEudicot
    Participant

JA–

Good.

–JE

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.