New Paltz LARP

In Character Chat(Away from Group)

Home Forums Story Line Discussion In Character Chat(Away from Group)

This topic contains 3,004 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by Lenore Lenore 1 year ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,096 through 1,110 (of 3,005 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #12324
    Raven/Whitewolf
    Raven/Whitewolf
    Participant

    [i:p8mtyh1g]Raven seems completely possessed at this point and oblivious to his surroundings. Raven is so oblivious that he is unable to react to Zeyke’s last effort to stop Raven.

    Zeyke connects a sweep kick to ravens legs and Raven stumbles forward.

    Raven’s eyes seem to become aware if what is happening but only for a moment….[/i:p8mtyh1g]

    "Mommy…daddy….master….twi….I have failed you…." [i:p8mtyh1g]whispered Raven as Raven connects with the ground and is knocked out cold[/i:p8mtyh1g]

    #12332
    Raven/Whitewolf
    Raven/Whitewolf
    Participant

    [i:p8mtyh1g]Raven seems completely possessed at this point and oblivious to his surroundings. Raven is so oblivious that he is unable to react to Zeyke’s last effort to stop Raven.

    Zeyke connects a sweep kick to ravens legs and Raven stumbles forward.

    Raven’s eyes seem to become aware if what is happening but only for a moment….[/i:p8mtyh1g]

    "Mommy…daddy….master….twi….I have failed you…." [i:p8mtyh1g]whispered Raven as Raven connects with the ground and is knocked out cold[/i:p8mtyh1g]

    #8527

    [i:cfe4t5ed]Argollo goes Agarwaenor mode and moves forward to Raven’s body and checks his pulse. Noting that it’s fine, he asks Zeyke[/i:cfe4t5ed]

    "And how are you holding up? He is fine."

    #8544

    [i:cfe4t5ed]Argollo goes Agarwaenor mode and moves forward to Raven’s body and checks his pulse. Noting that it’s fine, he asks Zeyke[/i:cfe4t5ed]

    "And how are you holding up? He is fine."

    #12326

    Anonymous

    [i:cfe4t5ed]Argollo goes Agarwaenor mode and moves forward to Raven’s body and checks his pulse. Noting that it’s fine, he asks Zeyke[/i:cfe4t5ed]

    "And how are you holding up? He is fine."

    #12335

    Anonymous

    [i:cfe4t5ed]Argollo goes Agarwaenor mode and moves forward to Raven’s body and checks his pulse. Noting that it’s fine, he asks Zeyke[/i:cfe4t5ed]

    "And how are you holding up? He is fine."

    #8529
    Korrin/Zeyke
    Korrin/Zeyke
    Participant

    [i:ucqnz1xy]Glares at Raven as he passes unconscious, having not heard anything Raven whispered, other than something that sounded like "railed." He then looks up at Ch’taia and Agarwaenor.[/i:ucqnz1xy]

    …Are we done with this bullshit now?!?!

    [i:ucqnz1xy]He says angrily. He doesn’t seem to be in pain any more. He gets up off the ground, still shirtless.[/i:ucqnz1xy]

    #8546
    Korrin/Zeyke
    Korrin/Zeyke
    Participant

    [i:ucqnz1xy]Glares at Raven as he passes unconscious, having not heard anything Raven whispered, other than something that sounded like "railed." He then looks up at Ch’taia and Agarwaenor.[/i:ucqnz1xy]

    …Are we done with this bullshit now?!?!

    [i:ucqnz1xy]He says angrily. He doesn’t seem to be in pain any more. He gets up off the ground, still shirtless.[/i:ucqnz1xy]

    #12328
    Korrin/Zeyke
    Korrin/Zeyke
    Participant

    [i:ucqnz1xy]Glares at Raven as he passes unconscious, having not heard anything Raven whispered, other than something that sounded like "railed." He then looks up at Ch’taia and Agarwaenor.[/i:ucqnz1xy]

    …Are we done with this bullshit now?!?!

    [i:ucqnz1xy]He says angrily. He doesn’t seem to be in pain any more. He gets up off the ground, still shirtless.[/i:ucqnz1xy]

    #12337
    Korrin/Zeyke
    Korrin/Zeyke
    Participant

    [i:ucqnz1xy]Glares at Raven as he passes unconscious, having not heard anything Raven whispered, other than something that sounded like "railed." He then looks up at Ch’taia and Agarwaenor.[/i:ucqnz1xy]

    …Are we done with this bullshit now?!?!

    [i:ucqnz1xy]He says angrily. He doesn’t seem to be in pain any more. He gets up off the ground, still shirtless.[/i:ucqnz1xy]

    #8530

    [i:pjpi6r11]Agarwaenor picks up the shirt that Zeyke cannot wear due to the large burned out hole. Garth takes over[/i:pjpi6r11]

    "Juneau has many shirts like this one. I shall get it."

    [i:pjpi6r11]Garth goes to Juneau, who eventually gives a shirt similar to the one Zeyke has to him, after much talk of blood and resolved conflict. Garth then goes to Zeyke[/i:pjpi6r11]

    "Here is a shirt for the one who would help me."

    #8548

    [i:pjpi6r11]Agarwaenor picks up the shirt that Zeyke cannot wear due to the large burned out hole. Garth takes over[/i:pjpi6r11]

    "Juneau has many shirts like this one. I shall get it."

    [i:pjpi6r11]Garth goes to Juneau, who eventually gives a shirt similar to the one Zeyke has to him, after much talk of blood and resolved conflict. Garth then goes to Zeyke[/i:pjpi6r11]

    "Here is a shirt for the one who would help me."

    #12331

    Anonymous

    [i:pjpi6r11]Agarwaenor picks up the shirt that Zeyke cannot wear due to the large burned out hole. Garth takes over[/i:pjpi6r11]

    "Juneau has many shirts like this one. I shall get it."

    [i:pjpi6r11]Garth goes to Juneau, who eventually gives a shirt similar to the one Zeyke has to him, after much talk of blood and resolved conflict. Garth then goes to Zeyke[/i:pjpi6r11]

    "Here is a shirt for the one who would help me."

    #12338

    Anonymous

    [i:pjpi6r11]Agarwaenor picks up the shirt that Zeyke cannot wear due to the large burned out hole. Garth takes over[/i:pjpi6r11]

    "Juneau has many shirts like this one. I shall get it."

    [i:pjpi6r11]Garth goes to Juneau, who eventually gives a shirt similar to the one Zeyke has to him, after much talk of blood and resolved conflict. Garth then goes to Zeyke[/i:pjpi6r11]

    "Here is a shirt for the one who would help me."

    #8533
    Korrin/Zeyke
    Korrin/Zeyke
    Participant

    …Uh, Garth…

    [i:ceor2yye]Zeyke takes the shirt and presses it against his body. The shirt covers his chest and only a little bit of his stomach.[/i:ceor2yye]

    …Juneau’s a hafling.

    [i:ceor2yye]He says, a tad confused.[/i:ceor2yye]

Viewing 15 posts - 1,096 through 1,110 (of 3,005 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.