New Paltz LARP

In Character Chat(Away from Group)

Home Forums Story Line Discussion In Character Chat(Away from Group)

This topic contains 3,004 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by Lenore Lenore 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,081 through 1,095 (of 3,005 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #12325

    Anonymous

    [i:zdlvcdlq]Argollo is not amazed, and watches the scythe spin while waiting for Ch’taia, but is preparing to flip out on Raven now[/i:zdlvcdlq]

    #8519
    Korrin/Zeyke
    Korrin/Zeyke
    Participant

    [i:2jt7p4eq]Being down low to the ground and right behind Raven, Zeyke’s eyes widen.[/i:2jt7p4eq]

    You…what…

    [i:2jt7p4eq]For a moment, his eyes clear, and they’re filled with anger.

    (More magic! He’s going to try to kill her, again! I need her, goddammit!)

    Being behind Raven and thus free of the range of the spinning scythe, Zeyke sweeps his legs in an arc, trying to kick Raven’s legs out from under him.[/i:2jt7p4eq]

    #8536
    Korrin/Zeyke
    Korrin/Zeyke
    Participant

    [i:2jt7p4eq]Being down low to the ground and right behind Raven, Zeyke’s eyes widen.[/i:2jt7p4eq]

    You…what…

    [i:2jt7p4eq]For a moment, his eyes clear, and they’re filled with anger.

    (More magic! He’s going to try to kill her, again! I need her, goddammit!)

    Being behind Raven and thus free of the range of the spinning scythe, Zeyke sweeps his legs in an arc, trying to kick Raven’s legs out from under him.[/i:2jt7p4eq]

    #12319
    Korrin/Zeyke
    Korrin/Zeyke
    Participant

    [i:2jt7p4eq]Being down low to the ground and right behind Raven, Zeyke’s eyes widen.[/i:2jt7p4eq]

    You…what…

    [i:2jt7p4eq]For a moment, his eyes clear, and they’re filled with anger.

    (More magic! He’s going to try to kill her, again! I need her, goddammit!)

    Being behind Raven and thus free of the range of the spinning scythe, Zeyke sweeps his legs in an arc, trying to kick Raven’s legs out from under him.[/i:2jt7p4eq]

    #12327
    Korrin/Zeyke
    Korrin/Zeyke
    Participant

    [i:2jt7p4eq]Being down low to the ground and right behind Raven, Zeyke’s eyes widen.[/i:2jt7p4eq]

    You…what…

    [i:2jt7p4eq]For a moment, his eyes clear, and they’re filled with anger.

    (More magic! He’s going to try to kill her, again! I need her, goddammit!)

    Being behind Raven and thus free of the range of the spinning scythe, Zeyke sweeps his legs in an arc, trying to kick Raven’s legs out from under him.[/i:2jt7p4eq]

    #8521
    Ch'taia/Pearl
    Ch’taia/Pearl
    Participant

    Ch’taia stops and listens to Agarwaenor’s words. A chill runs down her spine as he speaks into her ear.

    A few weeks ago, she was sure Zeyke could have cared less if she were dead, and he just took an attack for her. She knew she’d be indebted to him, and she could start repaying him by heeding his words and ending the fight. She stops struggling with Agarweanor, standing still and letting her shoulders droop. She instinctively tries to take a step toward the spinning scythe, watching with a furrowed brow, but she remains in place due to Agarweanor’s grip on her.

    She then sees Zeyke try to take down Raven and starts struggling out of the half-elf’s grasp again. "Zeyke, no!" she shouts, fearing where the scythe will fall if Raven loses control of it.

    #8538
    Ch'taia/Pearl
    Ch’taia/Pearl
    Participant

    Ch’taia stops and listens to Agarwaenor’s words. A chill runs down her spine as he speaks into her ear.

    A few weeks ago, she was sure Zeyke could have cared less if she were dead, and he just took an attack for her. She knew she’d be indebted to him, and she could start repaying him by heeding his words and ending the fight. She stops struggling with Agarweanor, standing still and letting her shoulders droop. She instinctively tries to take a step toward the spinning scythe, watching with a furrowed brow, but she remains in place due to Agarweanor’s grip on her.

    She then sees Zeyke try to take down Raven and starts struggling out of the half-elf’s grasp again. "Zeyke, no!" she shouts, fearing where the scythe will fall if Raven loses control of it.

    #12320
    Ch'taia/Pearl
    Ch’taia/Pearl
    Participant

    Ch’taia stops and listens to Agarwaenor’s words. A chill runs down her spine as he speaks into her ear.

    A few weeks ago, she was sure Zeyke could have cared less if she were dead, and he just took an attack for her. She knew she’d be indebted to him, and she could start repaying him by heeding his words and ending the fight. She stops struggling with Agarweanor, standing still and letting her shoulders droop. She instinctively tries to take a step toward the spinning scythe, watching with a furrowed brow, but she remains in place due to Agarweanor’s grip on her.

    She then sees Zeyke try to take down Raven and starts struggling out of the half-elf’s grasp again. "Zeyke, no!" she shouts, fearing where the scythe will fall if Raven loses control of it.

    #12329
    Ch'taia/Pearl
    Ch’taia/Pearl
    Participant

    Ch’taia stops and listens to Agarwaenor’s words. A chill runs down her spine as he speaks into her ear.

    A few weeks ago, she was sure Zeyke could have cared less if she were dead, and he just took an attack for her. She knew she’d be indebted to him, and she could start repaying him by heeding his words and ending the fight. She stops struggling with Agarweanor, standing still and letting her shoulders droop. She instinctively tries to take a step toward the spinning scythe, watching with a furrowed brow, but she remains in place due to Agarweanor’s grip on her.

    She then sees Zeyke try to take down Raven and starts struggling out of the half-elf’s grasp again. "Zeyke, no!" she shouts, fearing where the scythe will fall if Raven loses control of it.

    #8522

    [i:db4n2ywa]Argollo releases Ch’taia, sure of her intentions now, and he approaches Raven with his staff in a defensive position[/i:db4n2ywa]

    [color=olive:db4n2ywa]"Watch it there, you may hurt somebody, put the scythe down"[/color:db4n2ywa]

    #8540

    [i:db4n2ywa]Argollo releases Ch’taia, sure of her intentions now, and he approaches Raven with his staff in a defensive position[/i:db4n2ywa]

    [color=olive:db4n2ywa]"Watch it there, you may hurt somebody, put the scythe down"[/color:db4n2ywa]

    #12323

    Anonymous

    [i:db4n2ywa]Argollo releases Ch’taia, sure of her intentions now, and he approaches Raven with his staff in a defensive position[/i:db4n2ywa]

    [color=olive:db4n2ywa]"Watch it there, you may hurt somebody, put the scythe down"[/color:db4n2ywa]

    #12330

    Anonymous

    [i:db4n2ywa]Argollo releases Ch’taia, sure of her intentions now, and he approaches Raven with his staff in a defensive position[/i:db4n2ywa]

    [color=olive:db4n2ywa]"Watch it there, you may hurt somebody, put the scythe down"[/color:db4n2ywa]

    #8524
    Raven/Whitewolf
    Raven/Whitewolf
    Participant

    [i:p8mtyh1g]Raven seems completely possessed at this point and oblivious to his surroundings. Raven is so oblivious that he is unable to react to Zeyke’s last effort to stop Raven.

    Zeyke connects a sweep kick to ravens legs and Raven stumbles forward.

    Raven’s eyes seem to become aware if what is happening but only for a moment….[/i:p8mtyh1g]

    "Mommy…daddy….master….twi….I have failed you…." [i:p8mtyh1g]whispered Raven as Raven connects with the ground and is knocked out cold[/i:p8mtyh1g]

    #8542
    Raven/Whitewolf
    Raven/Whitewolf
    Participant

    [i:p8mtyh1g]Raven seems completely possessed at this point and oblivious to his surroundings. Raven is so oblivious that he is unable to react to Zeyke’s last effort to stop Raven.

    Zeyke connects a sweep kick to ravens legs and Raven stumbles forward.

    Raven’s eyes seem to become aware if what is happening but only for a moment….[/i:p8mtyh1g]

    "Mommy…daddy….master….twi….I have failed you…." [i:p8mtyh1g]whispered Raven as Raven connects with the ground and is knocked out cold[/i:p8mtyh1g]

Viewing 15 posts - 1,081 through 1,095 (of 3,005 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.