New Paltz LARP

In Character Chat(Away from Group)

Home Forums Story Line Discussion In Character Chat(Away from Group)

This topic contains 3,004 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by Lenore Lenore 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 3,005 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #8000

    ((wellington II discreetly dives in and stabs Zeyke 87 time while cackling madly.))

    #11783

    Anonymous

    ((wellington II discreetly dives in and stabs Zeyke 87 time while cackling madly.))

    #8001

    ((Agarwaenor suddenly gets a terrible feeling and doesnt know why))

    #11784

    Anonymous

    ((Agarwaenor suddenly gets a terrible feeling and doesnt know why))

    #8002
    Korrin/Zeyke
    Korrin/Zeyke
    Participant

    [i:pnpddu7j]Being melodramatic, Zeyke starts breathing again after twenty seconds (which felt more like two minutes to him). He sits up, breathing in deeply.[/i:pnpddu7j]

    …Okay…just a false alarm…

    [i:pnpddu7j]He stands, leaning against a wall for support.[/i:pnpddu7j]

    #11785
    Korrin/Zeyke
    Korrin/Zeyke
    Participant

    [i:pnpddu7j]Being melodramatic, Zeyke starts breathing again after twenty seconds (which felt more like two minutes to him). He sits up, breathing in deeply.[/i:pnpddu7j]

    …Okay…just a false alarm…

    [i:pnpddu7j]He stands, leaning against a wall for support.[/i:pnpddu7j]

    #8003

    [i:znk9khzs]After leaving Aniah/Lorelei/whatever the rut her real name is, "Nethras" did as he said and went to pay for his room. A place like The Nesting Bird would never let him get as drunk as he wanted to be so, after leaving a request with the lady behind the counter for a list of jobs in the area, he headed for a nearby pub, The Red Dragon, partly to celebrate FINALLY getting some time away from those sodding crusaders, partly to help him temporarily forget that he had to go back to them in the morning.[/i:znk9khzs]

    #11786

    [i:znk9khzs]After leaving Aniah/Lorelei/whatever the rut her real name is, "Nethras" did as he said and went to pay for his room. A place like The Nesting Bird would never let him get as drunk as he wanted to be so, after leaving a request with the lady behind the counter for a list of jobs in the area, he headed for a nearby pub, The Red Dragon, partly to celebrate FINALLY getting some time away from those sodding crusaders, partly to help him temporarily forget that he had to go back to them in the morning.[/i:znk9khzs]

    #8004
    Korrin/Zeyke
    Korrin/Zeyke
    Participant

    [i:h1fn0wmf]Breathing slowly for a few moments to regain his breath, Zeyke stands still, leaning against the wall. After recovering, he slowly walks out of the alleyway.[/i:h1fn0wmf]

    Okay…I’m done with what I needed to do, let’s go back.

    [i:h1fn0wmf]Speeding up so he is walking at a normal pace, Zeyke begins the trek back to the hotel he is staying at. On the way back, he notices one of the buildings is still aglow, this late at night. Loud, merry sounds are coming from inside. Zeyke frowns.[/i:h1fn0wmf]

    More fools looking to drink their problems away.

    [i:h1fn0wmf]He thinks briefly about popping in and filling his now-empty purse with money from a bunch of drunk idiots, but decides against it. Shrugging, he continues on, not bothering to look at the sign of whatever building he is in front of.[/i:h1fn0wmf]

    ((As in, Brendan gets to decide if he bumps into me))

    #11787
    Korrin/Zeyke
    Korrin/Zeyke
    Participant

    [i:h1fn0wmf]Breathing slowly for a few moments to regain his breath, Zeyke stands still, leaning against the wall. After recovering, he slowly walks out of the alleyway.[/i:h1fn0wmf]

    Okay…I’m done with what I needed to do, let’s go back.

    [i:h1fn0wmf]Speeding up so he is walking at a normal pace, Zeyke begins the trek back to the hotel he is staying at. On the way back, he notices one of the buildings is still aglow, this late at night. Loud, merry sounds are coming from inside. Zeyke frowns.[/i:h1fn0wmf]

    More fools looking to drink their problems away.

    [i:h1fn0wmf]He thinks briefly about popping in and filling his now-empty purse with money from a bunch of drunk idiots, but decides against it. Shrugging, he continues on, not bothering to look at the sign of whatever building he is in front of.[/i:h1fn0wmf]

    ((As in, Brendan gets to decide if he bumps into me))

    #8005

    [i:y8f3me2f]One voice seems to be shouting and laughing louder than any other coming from the building. The voice is strangely familiar, but obviously much louder and of a slightly higher pitch than it has ever been before.[/i:y8f3me2f]

    ((If Zeyke investigates, we should probably switch back to the other forum, since we’ll no longer be on our own))

    #11788

    [i:y8f3me2f]One voice seems to be shouting and laughing louder than any other coming from the building. The voice is strangely familiar, but obviously much louder and of a slightly higher pitch than it has ever been before.[/i:y8f3me2f]

    ((If Zeyke investigates, we should probably switch back to the other forum, since we’ll no longer be on our own))

    #8006
    Korrin/Zeyke
    Korrin/Zeyke
    Participant

    [i:u64gpl5p]Zeyke frowns, feeling that one of the voices in the cacophony of noise sounded slightly familiar. Suddenly, his face clouds.[/i:u64gpl5p]

    No…it couldn’t be…!

    [i:u64gpl5p]He whirls around, practically bursting through the door and into the regular in-character chat room as well as the main entrance to the pub, eyes darting around frantically.[/i:u64gpl5p]

    #11789
    Korrin/Zeyke
    Korrin/Zeyke
    Participant

    [i:u64gpl5p]Zeyke frowns, feeling that one of the voices in the cacophony of noise sounded slightly familiar. Suddenly, his face clouds.[/i:u64gpl5p]

    No…it couldn’t be…!

    [i:u64gpl5p]He whirls around, practically bursting through the door and into the regular in-character chat room as well as the main entrance to the pub, eyes darting around frantically.[/i:u64gpl5p]

    #8007

    [i:qjigj5ah]Meanwhile, back at the ranch…er, Okime, Lin is kicking ass and taking names…

    …which is incredibly difficult to do, given that Orcish names are ridiculously hard to spell and pronounce.[/i:qjigj5ah]

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 3,005 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.