New Paltz LARP

Help Wanted

Home Forums Story Line Discussion Help Wanted

This topic contains 34 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Nathan Nathan 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Nathan
    Nathan
    Participant

“Yes, but what does that mean?” Nathan looked up. “I don’t know what I’m doing at all when it comes to this. I barely even know how to make friends. Plus, I-I can’t compete with, well, anyone else, really.” He rubbed one thumb over the back of his hand. “I look like a hairless little rat, or a twelve year old.” He looked back down, dhifting uncomfortably. “I don’t look anything like you and I know he’s at least looked at you that sort of way. I can’t compete with you. I wish I could, but I can’t.” He hunched his shoulders tight, making himself as small as possible.

Feldmar/Zander
    Feldmar/Zander
    Participant

He put an arm around Nathan gingerly. “Yes you can. You can compete with anyone. You are a very special person Nathan and you can do anything you set your mind to. I am absolutely sure that if you show Jeremiah how much you like him, he will respond positively.”

Nathan
    Nathan
    Participant

Nathan’s hands were red and raw from rubbing them together so much. He looked up at Zander with cautiously hopeful eyes. “Do you really mean that?” he asked, his voice small.

Feldmar/Zander
    Feldmar/Zander
    Participant

Zander looked down at the small man under his arm with warm smile. “Yes, I really do mean that.”

Nathan
    Nathan
    Participant

Nathan shifted on his heels, looking down at the ground. “I hope you’re right,” he mumbled. Nathan sighed, shrugging his shoulders as if shaking off some kind of weight. “Thank you, Zander. I appreciate this.”

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.