New Paltz LARP

Crusader Chat (In Character)

Home Forums Story Line Discussion Crusader Chat (In Character)

This topic contains 1,949 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by Astral/Morgana/Yo-Yo Astral/Morgana/Yo-Yo 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,936 through 1,950 (of 1,950 total)
  • Author
    LyaanEudicot
    LyaanEudicot
    Participant

“All right. I do want to give you a quick preview of my ability to get things from places,” Crow said, and opened their bag, within view of Avrok.

Inside was… well, the lining had clear glowing runes, but most notably, with in it was a box. On a wooden floor. As if it was a different location entirely. Crow then stuck their entire arm length in, far past the depths of the bag, a wide smug grin on their face.

Nolan
    Participant

“That is truly amazing. I only wish to come across abilities as powerful such as these *extends hand to shake, i’ll come find you once I get word from my Baron”

LyaanEudicot
    LyaanEudicot
    Participant

Crow tossed an enchanted rock to Avrok. “Sending stone. We’ll be in touch.”

Nolan
    Participant

*Avrok pockets the stone bids a friendly smile to the dog once again, “again, thank you” *he heads back to DDD feeling rather happy that he wasn’t betrayed

Morgana made way to Isla’s room on Council grounds and gave a few knocks to the Shrotlein’s door, running her hand along the edges as dust had collected. “Goodness, has the cleaning staff just missed this door? Perhaps they think its vacant?”

Ava
    Ava
    Participant

Isla sat up with a start, the knocks breaking her away from the haze in her head.

“WHOEVER’S OUT THERE, HURTING MY DOOR WON’T SCARE ME. I KNOW NOW THAT DOORS DO NOT FEEL PAIN” she called through the wall, her voice loud but shaky

“WHAT ARE YOUR DEMANDS?”

“Isla, sweety, its just me, Morgana. I’ve come by to say hello and drop off a gift.” The Nymph said plainly, accustomed to Shrotlein antics even if Isla’s were of another caliber.

Ava
    Ava
    Participant

“Oh. Right. I knew that!” Isla laughed, relaxing a little. Morgana might not have been the easiest person to know, but at least she was somewhat familiar. At least they both spoke the same language.

“Morgana!!!!! I haven’t seen you in forever!!!!!!” Isla said in Divine, opening the door and revealing her latest outfit: a curtain draped across one shoulder. She was sure this would impress the Nymph.

“Do you like it?” she asked, gesturing to the ragged curtain “It fell off the window….. entirely…… on its own.”

Morgana gave a smile, she’d always found the Shrotlein to be enjoyable company with moments of brilliance and inspiration that rivaled even some of the most creative Nymphs…This was not one of those moments.

“I know dear, I’ve been rather busy with work, work, more work, and family. That last bit operates so differently down here, but I digress. I…Believe that your ensemble has…potential. It’s very, how you say, Ceresian-esque with a modern twist.”

The Nymph smiled a bit more, patting her purse.

“However, I did come by to show you a piece I’d recently created, with you particularly in mind.”

Ava
    Ava
    Participant

“I don’t know what those words mean but I like them!!!!! Thank you!!!”

Isla eyed Morgana’s purse, expecting a small animal to jump out at any moment

“Can you show me??”

“Of course, here, have a look”

The Nymph reached into her purse as a soft glow was emitted, followed by a short white dress appearing in Morgana’s hands. The dress’ texture was soft and smooth with small dark stitches embroidering the edges of the skirt and around the collar. It was simple, yet elegant and refine, the perfect dress to wear during the warmer seasons.

“Do you like it? It’s yours.”

Ava
    Ava
    Participant

“It’s… perfect” the Shrotlein replied, in awe of the lengths the Nymph had gone to for her “I love it!!!”

She reached out to touch the fabric, soft and sturdy underneath her fingers.

“Thank you so so so so so much!!! How much do I need to pay you??? I don’t have money but I can give you this curtain that I broke this morning if you like!!!”

The words ‘perfect’ rang in Morgana’s ears and resounded with such a sweet feeling throughout her body, amplified by Isla’s visible happiness.

“I expect no payment from you, this is a gift and gift requires no compensation.”

The Nymph folded the dress up tight and placed it in the Shrotlein’s hands.

“Take good care of it and if theres ever a thing wrong, be it just one stitch out of place, drop by my home and I will fix it for you personally.”

Ava
    Ava
    Participant

Isla took the folded dress and held it close to her chest, absentmindedly stroking the fabric.

“Thank you so much!!!!! I promise I will protect it with every resource the Council lets me touch, and maybe some others if I can find them.”

Morgana chuckled briefly, for a split second actually, before regaining her composure and giving Isla a curtsy.

“Well, I’ll be off dear. I’ll see you around and remember you’re always welcome around my home.”

The Nymph said, waving herself off as she made way down the hall

Viewing 15 posts - 1,936 through 1,950 (of 1,950 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.