New Paltz LARP

Crusader Chat (In Character)

Home Forums Story Line Discussion Crusader Chat (In Character)

This topic contains 1,949 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by Astral/Morgana/Yo-Yo Astral/Morgana/Yo-Yo 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,921 through 1,935 (of 1,950 total)
  • Author

Tinnuon’s eyes widen on seeing the packet.

“Wait don’t!…Damnit! Quickly explain, what exactly does this concoction do?!”

Tinnuon’s symbol glows a little brighter in his desperation.

LyaanEudicot
    LyaanEudicot
    Participant

“S’called… Philosopher’s… Stone… you… dumbass…” Nerium mutters as they die.

((GM APPROVAL: TINNUON: +1 LIFESTRING, TO BE GIVEN AT THE END OF THIS INTERACTION WHENEVER THAT MAY BE))

“A what? That super alchemy?! Shit, what did that do again, is he trying to turn me into a gold statue or something? I better get to Healer Pomaday, quick!”

Tinnuon jumps over the body and sprints for Healer Pomaday, being not exactly an expert in the field of alchemy.

LyaanEudicot
    LyaanEudicot
    Participant

It was later in the day. A pale skinny individual sat in the Council garden idly. They had a piece of paper, with unfamiliar handwriting on it. Someone looking for an item. How interesting, they thought to themselves dryly. They scratched their hair hidden underneath their bandanna, a golden dog settling between their legs.

For this time, they would be going as Crow Flynn. Was that the one who was banned in Berista? Hard to remember.

Crow sat and waited for their possible partner to arrive, a gem encrusted circlet shining under the sun.

Nolan
    Participant

*A rather short half Elf half Human wearing a bright velvet red jacket walks slowly through the garden, taking note of every individual, looking for someone to approach him. This man sees his note in this persons hand and approaches them. “Good evening, sorry this meeting is short noticed. My names Avrok”

LyaanEudicot
    LyaanEudicot
    Participant

Crow blinked a few times in surprise. They were a pure human, and tower over Avrok by about a foot.

“Crow Flynn,” Crow replied, extending a hand and a smile.

Nolan
    Participant

*shakes politely “As you know, I’m looking for something rather, peculiar” *Avrok then takes a seat next to Crow and smiles playfully at the dog

LyaanEudicot
    LyaanEudicot
    Participant

The dog pants happily and gives Avrok an experimental sniff.

“Yeah, a witch’s implement, right?” Crow supplies with a shrug. They reach into their bag, taking out a rather fancy bracelet and idly put it around their wrist. “I can get it to you no problem. I just need a safe space, the more magical the better… and some sort of compensation.”

Nolan
    Participant

*Avrok is astonished, being only a fairly inexperienced mage “Can you simply make it appear like that? If you can help me in anyway i’ll be in your debt. what would you need in exchange?”

LyaanEudicot
    LyaanEudicot
    Participant

Crow screwed their face up in thought. “Well I already have a dragon… so I’m not really sure what else I could want in this world to be honest…”

Nolan
    Participant

“Well I am a knight of DDD and my Baron is Wynnin, u may of heard of him. I am also a crusader, i’m not sure if you are as well though”

LyaanEudicot
    LyaanEudicot
    Participant

“I know you’re a crusader, otherwise I would not have even bothered talking to you. Also I don’t really care about DDD. They seem like another group of people trying to do things for some reason. Not really to my interests…” Crow perked up. “But it was recently built, yes?”

Nolan
    Participant

“Yes, to my knowledge. And I was recently promoted by Nathan to Marshall”

LyaanEudicot
    LyaanEudicot
    Participant

“Sure. That’s relevant. I want building supplies. And builders. I want to build something of my own. Roughly ten thousand arvirs worth of supplies,” Crow continued. “I know your employer can afford it. They don’t even have to pay it all right away.”

Nolan
    Participant

“Well I’m sure this could be arranged, although I would have to get authorization from them. We’ll stay in contact until I get the A.O.K. from them”

Viewing 15 posts - 1,921 through 1,935 (of 1,950 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.