New Paltz LARP

Council Gathering Post Fourth War

Home Forums Story Line Discussion Council Gathering Post Fourth War

This topic contains 471 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 466 through 472 (of 472 total)
  • Author
    Korrin/Zeyke
    Korrin/Zeyke
    Participant

Zeyke sighed. "That’s alright, he probably wouldn’t know anything anyway. Thank you for checking."

Matarian inclines his head. "You are welcome. The information did help to save Queen Lisette, so it was a good thing that you inquired."

Anonymous

Manfred nods, clasps Hyperion on the shoulder, and heads off to them without a second thought.

Korrin/Zeyke
    Korrin/Zeyke
    Participant

Zeyke grinned.

"Yeah, there’s that. Well, it’s been a pleasure Matarian. I’m glad your trial found you innocent. It would’ve been a major pain breaking you out of prison." He pushed off the wall, taking a step down the corridor before stopping and turning around to say:

"Oh, I don’t remember if I told you. The reason I was hunting…Gungnir. That they took my sister? I managed to get her back. I think I owe you a bit for that, if indirectly." He gave Matarian a brief smile before nodding and starting back down the hall.

"I am glad for you, Zeyke."

Matarian gave Zeyke enough time to get a small distance away from him, and then left to go to the teleporters. It was time he got back to Famardy.

Korrin/Zeyke
    Korrin/Zeyke
    Participant

Unsure what to do now, Zeyke wandered back to just outside where the trials were being held.

Anonymous

Argollo sees Leyla and is teleported away

Viewing 7 posts - 466 through 472 (of 472 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.