New Paltz LARP

Commission an Artist

Home Forums Construction Commission an Artist

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Jo'joneth/Shan/Matarian/Braidbeard Jo’joneth/Shan/Matarian/Braidbeard 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

President
    Keymaster

This is where you can commission an artist (of any variety, clothing, drawing, computer tech, etc) that is in the LARP club to make something for you, for a potential fee that will be at the artist’s discretion. Any pricing and negotiations are not backed by the New Paltz LARP Club, nor will any money be dedicated to any personal projects through either the Club, or by extension, SUNY New Paltz.

Hello all!

My name is Eric. I’m a graduate of SUNY New Paltz and was one of the first generation of Crusaders. I’ve known a lot of you for years. The newer members I may have met at NPC, or, sadly, not at all.

If anyone would like a flash fic or short story of any kind, I am officially open for commissions. I am a published author who works primarily in sci-fi and fantasy genres. These do not need to be limited only to New Paltz LARP stories.

I will charge 1 cent per word, rounded to the nearest dollar. For context, that would be 10 dollars for 1,000 words, which is about the length of a long-ish flash fic or short short story.

You can see my other posts on the forums to get a sense of my writing style.

Some fanfics that I have written can be found here.

And, just so you know I’m legit: They’re Watching Over You.

Happy LARPing!

-Eric

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.