New Paltz LARP

Commission a Foamsmith

Home Forums Construction Commission a Foamsmith

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Bleed/Vigil/Ser Handsome Bleed/Vigil/Ser Handsome 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

President
    Keymaster

This is where someone can commission any foamsmith to make a boffer for them and discuss pricing, details, etc. This is not backed by the New Paltz LARP Club and any boffer that is created for the sole use of the requester will not be financed in any way by the LARP Club or by extension SUNY New Paltz.

Hello everyone, this is Benjamin Latta, one of the current foam smiths. If you wish for me to make you a personal boffer, below are the prices I charge. This list is by no means exhaustive, as there are prototype boffers in the works (such as hand sickles, boffer books, etc.) When in doubt, just ask and I will work up a rudimentary price for you.

These prices are for your PERSONAL, private boffers. This means that the boffer is YOURS and belongs to you, not the club. As a result, only you can use it (unless you give someone permission) and it can be customized to your exact specifications.

Dagger- $5
    Short Sword/blunt- $10
    Bastard sword/blunt- $15
    Long Sword/Staff- $20
    Spear- $25
    Throwing weapons (per 5)- $3

Small shield- $10

Large shield- $15

All boffers can be customized, such as color, curved blade or straight, special markings or symbols, etc. I will do my best to meet your vision of it (as I like creative/challenging boffers) and will let you know if something is not possible (such as a full sized scythe) or not possible for me to create.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.